things that, if they are in Avengers 2, will cause me heart failure:
- Tony touching Steve’s shoulder again and he allows it
- Tony giving Steve “a lift”
- Steve protecting Tony in any form with his shield
- Steve calling him “Tony” again
- Tony calling him “Steve”
- Tony taking a hit for Steve
- Evidence that they have a bond outside working together
- Tony and Steve
ughuhgufh you know that feeling where you want someone SO BAD like not even in a sexual way like you just want to touch their skin and hug them and feel their warmth and smell their scent and feel how soft their hair is and look into their eyes and hear their voice and soak in their presence like it’s physically impossible to have them by your side but you need it so bad like you just want them to be yours you want them physically there for you
if you have a pet and i’ve ever visited your house: i’m sorry
Inspired by a recent experience I had with someone stealing my art and cropping out my URL.
Dedicated to every artist who has had their art work stolen.
THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME FUCKING ANGRY.
ALL THOSE STUPID WEHEARTIT USERS DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH TIME ARTISTS SPEND ON THEIR DRAWINGS.
I DON’T CARE WHO YOU ARE, WHERE YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU LIKE.
PLEASE SOURCE THE FUCKING ART WHENEVER YOU UPLOAD ART THAT ISN’T YOURS.
CREDIT THE FUCKING ARTIST!!!
Correcting Internet DisInformation: The American Space Pen / The Russian Pencil
thank you for this.
And then from his initial investment of >$1,000,000, the Fisher Pen Co. was able to make a lot of money and grow the overall size of the U.S. economy and create lots of jobs.
So essentially a story that is supposed to be about government inefficiency turns out to be a story about how the U.S. government worked with a private company to make space travel safer while also stimulating economic growth.
The moral of the story is not that the Soviet Union was more efficient. The moral of the story is that by failing to allow private investment in innovation, the Soviet Union was doomed.
Incidentally, Paul Fisher, who invented the Fisher space pen, was a fascinating guy. He had this plan to eliminate income and property taxes with a progressive asset tax and even ran for President. And the Fisher Space Pen Co. is still a going concern, still employing people, and still generating a return on Fisher’s million-dollar investment.
Just the tenth debunk I’ve read today.
if I offered you $20, would you take it?
How about if I crumpled it up?
Stepped on it?
you would probably take it even though it was crumpled and stepped on it. Do you know why?
Because it is still $20, and its worth has not changed.
The same goes for you; if you have a bad day, or if something bad happens to you, you are not worthless.
if someone crumples you up or steps on you, your worth does not change. You are still just as valuable as you were before.
- Cities shutting down the subway and refusing to lower bridges when potholes get too bad and nothing is done about them because hey that hurts and someone needs to fix it.
- Cities opening old abandoned subway stations and venting hot air above ground during the winter for the homeless population.
- Sidewalk blocks standing up to protect protesters from the police.
- Everyone feels safe running in the park at night because everyone knows one story about a guy who tried to mug/rape/attack someone and was dragged off by tree roots
- Subway stairs rolling themselves up and refusing to let anyone into the tunnels so that management is forced to listen striking train drivers.
- One weekend every summer the entire city is covered in chalk drawings the residents create as a thank you to the city that protects and cares for them so well. For weeks afterwards the sidewalks are covered in faint chalk marks until the next rain washes it all away.
- Each spring the city does it’s own spring cleaning, rain storms and strong winds sweeping the garbage out of alley ways and into piles for the garbage workers to come and collect.
- CITIES THAT ARE SELF AWARE FRIENDS
My native black American friend*, also going places
i’d team up with him in the Hunger Games
this whole video is wild…
did he hit his target or naw?
What matters most is that he looked badass.
I wish I could do this
assassin’s creed level shit
In Iron Man 2 when Natasha has broken into Whiplash’s lair and is talking to Tony through the computers she says “THE PARTY’S COMING TO YOU.”
AND THEN TONY IN THE AVENGERS SAYS “I’M BRINGING THE PARTY TO YOU.” AND NATASHA IS THE ONE TO REACT